Terms and Conditions Suhr Nails
(1) The following general terms and conditions (hereinafter: GTC) apply to concluded contracts for the purchase and delivery of goods via the Internet shop Suhr Nails at the Internet address https://www.suhr-nails.com between the seller,
Anna Maria Suhr
Sonsbecker Straße 57
Tel .: 49 (0) 2801 9884680
- hereinafter referred to as "Suhr Nails / we / us" -
and you as a user of this platform - hereinafter referred to as "customer / customer" -
(2) The terms and conditions apply exclusively to contracts between Suhr Nails and customers who are to be regarded as consumers within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB) when the contract is concluded.
(3) The General Terms and Conditions apply in the version currently valid at the time of the customer's order.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The contract is concluded through the binding order of the customer and the acceptance by Suhr Nails in accordance with section (4) of this section.
(2) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply:
The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Checking the information in the shopping cart
3) and on to the checkout
4) (optional) Express Checkout
When paying directly with Express Checkout the purchase process, including the binding order, takes place via the payment service provider itself. You can also cancel the purchase at any time during this process and return to our webshop. If you complete the purchase with the payment service provider, you will go directly to step 7).
4) Specifying the delivery address and proceeding with payment
5) Select one of the payment methods mentioned in §3 and provide any required payment information
When paying with Paypal or Amazon Pay the purchase process, including the binding order, takes place via the payment service provider PayPal or Amazon itself. You can also cancel the purchase at any time during this process and return to our webshop. If you complete the purchase with PayPal or Amazon, you will go directly to step 7).
6) Complete the binding order using the "Buy now" button
7) Overview of the purchase details
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(4) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time on the website by clicking on "ToU" in the footer. You can track your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> Orders.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Any shipping costs will be added. The amount of shipping costs for deliveries within the Federal Republic of Germany, as well as outside of EU and non-EU states, can be found here: https://www.suhr-nails.com/nl/policies/shipping-policy
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by
PayPal (You pay the invoice amount via the online provider PayPal. You will receive further information during the ordering process.),
Amazon Pay (You pay the invoice amount via the online provider Amazon. You will receive further information during the ordering process.)
Credit card: among others Visa, Mastercard, Amax (Your credit card will be charged when the order is completed.),
Klarna: Pay now, Pay later (information about the supported payment options per country can be found at: https://stripe.com/docs/sources/klarna),
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch and are only sent by the shipping company selected by us.
The delivery takes place within the Federal Republic of Germany within 2 to 4 working days at the latest. In the case of deliveries outside the Federal Republic of Germany to an EU country, this takes place within 5 to 9 working days, in the case of deliveries to a non-EU country within 5 to 15 working days.
In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract.
If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Ms. Anna Maria Suhr, Sonsbecker Straße 57, 46509 Xanten, Germany, email: email@example.com, telephone number: 49 (0) 2801 9884680) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You have to send the goods back to us at Sonsbecker Straße 57, 46509 Xanten, Germany immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
End of revocation
§7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
To: Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Anna Maria Suhr, Sonsbecker Straße 57, 46509 Xanten, Germany, telephone number 49 (0) 2801 9884680
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
• Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
• Name of the consumer (s)
• Address of the consumer (s)
• Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
(1) Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. Excluded from this are claims for damages by the customer from injury to life, limb, health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damage resulting from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by Suhr Nails, our legal representatives or vicarious agents are based. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(2) In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, Suhr Nails is only liable for contract-typical, foreseeable damage if this was caused simply by negligence, unless the customer is entitled to compensation for damage to life, limb or health.
(3) The restrictions of paragraphs 1 and 2 also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of Suhr Nails, if claims are asserted directly against them.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§10 contract language
Only German and English are available as contract language.
§11 online dispute resolution
The EU Commission provides under the link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr a platform for online dispute resolution available to settle disputes arising from a contract with a consumer out of court.
Status of the ToU on March 11, 2022
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de.